Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp.’s (TRER’s) flagship Round Top project is located in Hudspeth County, Texas, approximately 85 miles southeast of El Paso. TRER holds 19-year renewable leases from the State of Texas on 950 acres encompassing Round Top and additional prospecting permits on adjacent areas covering an additional 9,345 acres. Currently, TRER is focused on the exploration and development of rare earth elements at Round Top.
We believe that the Round Top project has the following competitive advantages:
- Ease of Access to Infrastructure (Electricity, Highway, Natural Gas, Rail, Water)
- Friendly Resource Development Jurisdiction
- Located Entirely on State Land (No BLM, No Forest Service)
- Extensive Management Experience (Project Development, Hydro-Metallurgy, Mine Production/Operation)
- Large, Porphyry-Style REE Deposit (Massive Tonnage/Economies of Scale, Rich in CREE/HREE)
- Favorable Mineralization (Yttrofluorite & Yttrocerite, Evenly Disseminated, Minimal Stripping Required)
View Round Top Mountain
Click on the following video to view our Round Top Mountain Project’s location in flyover 3D imagery:
Created with Google by AATA International Inc.
Animated image of Round Top Mountain (click on SDSR, Round Top, Mine for an interactive image):